Thursday, January 1, 2015

A Decent Start

I suppose that this is a decent way to start the new year. Not too long ago, I got word that one of my stories was accepted for publication in the digital magazine Beyond Science Fiction. Yesterday, I got word that the issue containing my story has been published. Yep, those all were good words to read.

If you'd like to read a few words yourself, you can check out "Super" along with several other people's works in the January 2015 issue of Beyond Science Fiction. It's a Kindle-only joint, so e-readers, deploy!

For a few people I know, the title of this song most aptly summarized their feelings toward 2014:


If that includes you, then I hope that you're on your way to a 2015 in which you're cursing more out of a feeling of exuberance than a feeling of frustration, because we all deserve at least that kind of joy.

So happy effing New Year, eh?

No comments:

Post a Comment